ADAS Systems and Proper Calibration
ADAS systems are designed to increase safety by fusing many sensor systems together, providing the vehicle with data used to increase driver awareness or even take corrective action.
Proper service and calibration of these systems are mandatory to achieve proper operation. There are many factors that must be checked before calibration procedures are started, such as rear alignment thrust angle and more.
Join us for this ADAS training program, featuring LAUNCH ADAS calibration equipment for hands-on calibrations. You will learn how to properly document and repair these important safety systems.
- ADAS components (forward cameras etc.)
- Side collision avoidance systems
- ADAS variables – different systems
- Dynamic calibrations
- Static calibrations
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Attendees will be able to discuss ADAS components
- Attendees will be able to visualize front camera calibration procedures & operations
- Utilizing proper calibration equipment, the attendee will be able to verbalize calibration procedures
- Attendee will be able to verbalize steps taken before doing ADAS calibrations
Runtime = 56 minutes
Credit Hours – 1.5