The M-Box with M-Snoop is add-on hardware that adds the capability of cloning Megamos® ID48 equipped transponder keys for Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, and more. Most recently the M-Box adds the capability to clone transponder keys equipped with the Texas Instruments® 80 bit transponder for Ford, Hyundai, and Kia.
The M-Box is compatible with existing Ilco/Silca cloning devices while the unique M-Snoop allows for capture of original key data without the need to cut a new key. The M-Box can connect to Wi-Fi or use a wired internet connection. The M-Box brings total cloning capability to approximately 95% of transponder key equipped vehicles in North America today.
- Professional Solution, Familiar Process, Top Service
- Clone Before Cutting
- Unique M-Snoop and Chip Transponder Technology
- Comprehensive Solution to cover the widest possible range of keys and remotes
- New T48 for ID48 glass transponder and T80 Plus for Texas 80 bit fits original transponder keys and remotes, as well as all Ilco replacement vehicle keys
- Unique M-Snoop technology reads original key data without the need to cut a new key (only needed for ID48 at this time)
- Simple visual confirmation of successful cloning before cutting the key blade
- Cloning equipment can be used simultaneously for other jobs while procedure runs
- Compatible with existing Ilco/Silca brand cloning devices*
- Easy to use software with a dedicated webpage to manage progress of cloning jobs
- Can connect to Wi-Fi via a smartphone or tablet hotspot, No need for a PC or a fixed internet connection to clone
- Compatible with Advanced Diagnostics™ procedures for programming vehicle remotes
* RW4 Plus, Ilco EZ®-Clone Plus, RW4 with Plus Box, Ilco EZ®-Clone with Plus Box
Texas 80 bit solution is only compatible with RW4 Plus and Ilco EZ Clone Plus