ARCHIVED LIVESTREAM – This is a special Live Stream course because it is going to be live from the AVI Conference in Las Vegas. That’s right we are packing up the studio and bringing it all to Vegas so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to enjoy some of the awesome training presented here.
The understanding of electrical theory, tracing wiring and understanding schematics is essential to be successful in today’s automotive repair industry. In this course, presented by 30-year ASE certified Master Technician Peter Orlando, we cover all the steps necessary to trouble shoot electrical issues quickly and confidently. Peter will run it down from the basics on reading common electrical symbols to understanding power flow and circuit design. Be sure to Log on or sign up for AVIonDemand to access to live, free course.
- Schematic symbols
- Circuit and schematic diagrams
- Wiring representation and lines of demarcation
- Use demonstration of location codes for components and connectors
- Identification and use of common point diagnostics
- Understand power flow techniques
- Quick tips and techniques to trace circuits