ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST – Exhaust gas aftertreatment systems are an integral part of today’s common rail diesel vehicles and understanding how to diagnose and service these emissions control systems is critical for optimal vehicle operation and longevity of these expensive components. In order to reduce Nitrogen-oxide (NOx) output, many vehicle manufacturers have elected to utilize a Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) system. This HD streaming event, sponsored by Bosch will provide the information needed to understand and diagnose passenger car and heavy duty diesel Denoxtronic systems.
- Overview of aftertreatment system components
- Review of SCR DeNOx theory of operation
- Denoxtronic 3.1 passenger car system overview
- Denoxtronic 2.2 heavy commercial and off highway system overview
- Review diagnostic and service procedures
- What tools are needed to service SCR systems
There are no reviews yet.