ARCHIVED LIVESTREAM – You’ve taken an electrical class with electron theory and all those ohm’s law formulas, but it left you confused. How will this information really help me fix an electrical or driveability issue? This LiveStreaming event sponsored by Bosch will clear up the confusion and teach you the essential skills needed to apply electrical theory in real world practical situations.
- Series circuit diagnosis for pumps, motors and lighting circuits
- Identifying and diagnosing parallel circuits
- Identifying and diagnosing series/parallel circuits, which are the most common circuits on vehicles today.
- Why you need to understand the type of circuit for proper diagnosis.
- How to check the power and ground side of any circuit and why voltage drop is your best friend.