In its most basic form, a wheel alignment consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. The purpose of these adjustments is maximum tire life and a vehicle that tracks straight and true when driving along a straight and level road. This course covers important steps used to perform different alignment on a variety of vehicles.
- Vehicle handling
- Alignment equipment
- Caster, camber, toe, and thrust angle
- Additional alignment factors
- Locker installation
- AND MORE!
What you will learn from this course includes:
- Perform a pre-alignment inspection
- Interpret alignment angles
- Determine proper alignment procedure
- Recognize scrub radius changes
- Determine tow out on turns
- Analyze vehicle symmetry
Runtime = 64 Minutes
Credit Hours = 1.75