- Branding and Marketing
- Training and Resources
- Facility and Equipment
- Customer Care
After completing this class, the viewer will:
- Create a job description that clearly defines a position within the context of company culture and includes advantages of your company over others as well as the requirements of the position.
- Create job ads that utilize the job description while making it stand out and filter out applicants not suited for the position.
- Review resumes in an organized, timely, thorough fashion with follow-up for interviews.
- Conduct interviews that follow a process that gives an in-depth knowledge of an individual as well as being able to best see their skill set and assets they could bring to a company.
- Be able to make a clear offer to an employment candidate that is timely, and in line with the candidate’s expectations.
- Establish an onboarding process for new employees that has clear expectations and communication processes that facilitate them being productive as soon as possible.
- Implement processes to retain employees that include recognition, empowerment, and success
Runtime = 24 minutes
Credit Hours = 1