Join AVI instructor Andy Tirado while he takes you through HEV/EV systems and their configurations. What are known areas to monitor to improve your diagnostic approach using a scan tool. Descriptions of known desired values, PID analysis, bi-directional commands, the importance of thermal management, and service mode to lead you down the proper path towards repair.
- Service mode for ICE override
- Module data navigation
- Hybrid configuration identification
- Proper HEV/EV service procedures
- HEV/EV diagnostics
Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Identify Hybrid Configurations
- Describe High Voltage Battery Monitoring
- Describe Inverter/Convertor Monitoring
- Understand High Voltage Electric A/C
- Understand Bi-directional Commands and Service Modes
Runtime = 52 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.5
There are no reviews yet.