This course will demonstrate basic Launch scope operation to the new user, including the set up of the Launch scope box coupled with the X431 Throttle III scan tool package. Basic lab scope terminology, scope settings, zoom features, trigger settings, lead selection and more will be covered. Several scope accessories will also be covered.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Different Sections of a Scope Display
- Explain Common Scope Terminology
- Define Scope Use for Computer Strategy Relations
- Relate Scope Use to Code Diagnostics
- Describe Different Lead Types and Functions
Topics covered include:
- Scope Terms & What They Mean
- Scope Filter Settings
- Different Diagnostic Scope Uses
- Acquiring Different Waveform Patterns
- Using the Automotive Preset Setting
Run Time: 54 minutes
Credit Hours: 1.2
There are no reviews yet.