In this course, instructor Dave Hobbs will discuss 3 Phase AC inverters, along with the role DC to DC converters play in the 3 Phase process. A hands-on demonstration of the important scan tool PIDs involved in 3 Phase diagnostics is included.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Relate Ohm’s Law & Watt’s Law to 3 Phase AC
• Describe the DC to AC Inversion Process
• Explain the Important Components of 3 Phase AC Production
• Interpret Symbols Used in 3 Phase Schematics
• Describe the Main 3 Phase Diagnostic PIDs
Topics covered include:
Basics of Ohm’s Law & Watt’s Law
DC to DC Converters
DC to 3 Phase AC inverters
3 Phase Production in Hybrid and EVs
Scan tool 3 Phase PIDs
Runtime = 46 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.0
There are no reviews yet.