JOIN US LIVE FEBRUARY 10 @ 12:00-1:30 PM EST
FOR THIS PREMIER LIVE EVENT!
AVI Instructor John Forro will teach you all about the evolution of fuel systems. John will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*Registration info given upon enrollment
This course, “Evolving Fuel System Technology,” presents an overview of automotive fuel delivery systems from early carburated delivery through today’s efficient but complex injection components. John’s presentation explains diagnostic procedures, standard components, disassembly and reassembly procedures, and safety recommendations for the technician when dealing with possible hazardous situations such as high pressures.
At the end of this session, the student will be able to:
- Understand legacy carbureted vehicle fuel systems and their components
- Describe throttle body fuel systems
- Recall multi-port system configurations and components
- Name sequential fuel injection system components
- Debate returnless fuel system advantages
- Explain fuel pump operation and testing
- Categorize fuel injector testing procedures
- Generalize spark ignited direct injection systems
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of GDI systems
- Illustrate GDI modes
- Recall engine load analysis statistics
- Understand Direct Injection fuel delivery pumps, pressure regulator, and fuel rails
- Recall common Direct Injection issues
- Explain the operation of Sequential Fuel Injection technologies
Runtime: 94 minutes