ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST-Troubleshooting automotive air conditioning systems can be trickier than many technicians think, especially after replacing a third compressor. In this program, presented by Standard Motor Products director of Training Ryan Kooiman shows step-by-step procedures and a few tricks and tips to help technicians repair A/C systems right the first time. Several case studies are also featured.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain The Different Components of Automotive MVAC Systems And Their Functions
- Describe Common Causes Of Failures Of Each MVAC Component
- Identify When To Flush And When To Replace Components
- Explain Proper MVAC Testing Procedures
- Describe Differences Between R-134a And R-1234yf MVAC Systems