Ford’s 6.0L Powerstroke diesel is a powerful torque monster, celebrated by Ford enthusiasts everywhere, but like every engine, it is not without its common issues and factory limitations. In this class, Saving Your 6.0 Powerstroke, Ron Bilyue dissects the common inherit problems with the 6.0L Powerstroke and how to fix them using enhanced aftermarket parts utilized in the performance industry. Don’t just replace parts with the same thing from the factory that failed in the first place, upgrade and never worry about that component failing again. These parts will ensure a longer life than Ford factory replacement parts that caused the issue in the first place.
Specific topics covered include:
- Mechanical issues & repair techniques
- Basic 6.0 component education
- Common inherit problems
- Why these problems occur
- Examination of failing components
- Examination of enhanced parts
- Improvement expectations from enhanced parts
- How performance tuning can improve your 6.0’s life
- And much more!
Runtime: 35 minutes