OTC’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System course covers the essential training you need to service TPMS installed tires.
Jim Wilson guides you through the fundamentals of the OTC TPR tool and a review of the Tire Pressure Monitoring System, as well as detailed techniques on how to properly service TPMS.
Since most TPMS utilize a valve stem sensor and many include run-flat tires, special attention is given to the step-by-step procedures for handling these assemblies.
Jim shows you:
- The background history of the TPMS
- New tools in the market
- The difference between direct systems and in-direct systems.
- Resetting Ford and Chrysler systems
- Replacing and reinstalling sensors
- And hands-on/live vehicle training
Watch the OTC TPMS class today and repair the next TPMS tire that comes in your shop.
Runtime: 90 minutes