Didn’t think you were the leader? If you are getting kicked from behind, you must be out front. Stop expending your energy on avoiding being the leader. Accept the fact that people are depending on you to provide direction, vision and purpose.
When leaders fail, people quit. Implement effective leadership strategies and improve the opportunities for your team to excel. A strategic approach creates alignment between individual or team objectives and values. Take away strategies for creating a culture, empowering your people, and providing positive influence.
- Identify the three leadership styles
- Describe an action plan
- Explain how effective leadership effects a business
- Identify the DISC behaviors
- Explain how to work with the different DISC personalities and behaviors
- Describe key leadership strategies
Runtime: 140 minutes