This Bundle features 3 courses covering the Ford Powerstroke 6.0L, 6.4L, and 6.7L Engines.
Topics Covered Include:
- Review of the high pressure oil system, leak checks and components
- Fuel system updates and issues found
- PCM connectors and common communication issues
- Fuel injector review. Diagnosis, engine oil issues. Causes for aeration
- Inspection of injector sleeves, issues found with coolant and diesel contamination
- Testing of the turbocharger, boost vs backpressure
- Engine oil pressure diagnosis and how it affects the ICP pressure.
- 66 mins – manual included
- Common rail information and care
- Contamination and fuel injection pump review and diagnosis
- Fuel trim, analyzing fuel adjustments made by the PCM
- Turbocharger issues, oil and boost issues, a review of the dual turbos used.
- Piezo common rail injector operation and the inverse injector test
- Aftertreatment, a review on the Diesel Oxidation catalyst and Diesel Particulate Filter
- Cause for oil dilution and premature engine issues such as broken rocker arms.
- 70 mins – manual included
- Common rail injection system, injector and pump assembly
- Turbocharger/ wastegate equipped vs non wastegate equipped
- Cooling systems, primary and secondary/service
- PCM issues and use of wiring diagrams
- Use of scan tool, PIDS and data, wrench light issues.
- Aftertreatment and data
- 42 mins – manual included