ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST– This diagnostic program will help you make more sense out of fuel related drivability problems on conventional (sequential) fuel injection and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV) Internal Combustion Engine (I.C.E.) unique drivability concerns. We’ll cover testing you can easily do with your meter, fuel pressure gauge, lab scope and scan tool that will help you to avoid being fooled by fuel delivery problems.
- Ammeters and Fuel Pressure – Relationships that Pinpoint Problems
- Handling Hybrid I.C.E. – Time Saving Tips for HEV Gas Engine Diagnostics
- Gauge Pressure vs. Absolute – Don’t Let the Scan Tool Engineers Confuse You
- Decoding PID Titles – CALC LOAD, LOAD PCT, LOAD ABS
- Fuel Pump Driver Modules – Quick Tests that Work