iGA5 is a premium gas analyzer, made of the finest materials, designed to provide many years of trouble-free service. It comes packaged as a ready-to-run test solution, with all necessary cables, probes, connectors, hoses, and its own power supply.
Run the iGA5 alone or use ATS Multitool software to link it to both eSCAN ELITE and eSCOPE PRO or eSCOPE ELITE. Connect all three together using our optional wireless interface, and create a diagnostic suite that can’t be beat.
Text or Pictures
Review iGA5 readings as numeric data, or graph them in bold, colorful displays that make it easy to spot trends and imbalances. Increase diagnostic power by 50% with ATS’ innovative iGA5 software. Save data as text or image, branded with your shop name; annotated for future reference.
Service When You Need It
Look to ATS for tech support before and after the sale: that includes software updates and live answers to your questions. And if you’ve ever spent an afternoon trying to locate a hose or new filter for your current analyzer, you’ll be happy to know we stock many service items, ready for prompt delivery.
iGA5 measurements of HC, CO, CO2, O2 and NOx Meets or exceeds OIML Class 1 Gas StandardsMeasures concentration in parts per million or percentages and supports measuring grams per mile / kilometerCertified to BAR-90 (United States Bureau of Automotive Repair)Meets the performance specifications of BAR-97Also certified under the AirCare program of British Columbia, Canada
Interfaces to PC via Serial Port
- Large 1024×768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces.
- Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval.
- Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation.
- Web-Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet.
- Hold Button allows Cursor Measurements of last 2.5 Minutes.
- MultiTool Tab allows Simultaneous Viewing of Emission Data along with Data from other ATS Diagnostic Tools.
For the iGA5 we recommend the following:
- XGA (1024×768 pixel resolution screen)
- 1 GHz Processor Speed (faster is better)
- Windows XP through Windows 10 operating systems including Windows 10 tablets. (Windows RT tablets are not supported)
- 256 MB RAM (more is better)
- 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space
- Available RS-232 Serial Port or USB/RS-232 Adaptor
- iGA5 Intelligent Gas Analyzer with Sample Probe & Handle & Sample Hose with Quick Connect
- Tach Pickup
- 12V DC Battery to Cigarette Cable
- Cigarette to 12V DC Power Cable
- Serial Cable
- Power Supply & Cord
- USB to Serial Cable
- Extra Filter Element
- iGA5 USB Program Card