Instructor John Barclay put together a collection of great A/C Tech Tips we’re calling, “Time to Chill”. John has some handy new tools to show off as well as some technologies he’ll break down and explain in detail. The field of automotive air conditioning service, just like everything else, is constantly evolving and improving. The need for good training has never been greater.
- Infrared thermal imaging techniques
- Using thermal imaging for diagnostics
- Using the Mastercool Schrader valve removal tool
- The afterblow function, what it does, how to turn it on
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate proper use of a Schrader valve removal and replacement tool
- Explain how an A/C ejector system works
- Appreciate the incredible value of thermal imaging and use it
- Describe the afterblow function and its purpose
- Initiate a forced re-learn
Runtime = 67 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.5
There are no reviews yet.