JOIN US LIVE AUGUST 11 @ 12:00-1:00 PM EST
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
Instructor Dave Hobbs will cover networking information in detail.
Dave will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*Registration info given in course.
Dave Hobbs brings you up-to-date networking information in part one of this two part series. Dave covers in detail the types of network configurations todays’ techs will encounter, along with helpful tips and tricks, real-world case studies along with hands-on testing using meters and labscopes.
- Bus Topology & Baud Rates
- Multimeter Diagnostics for Bus Isolation
- Bus Termination Resistor Value Testing
- Labscope Network Voltage Verification & More
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe Multiplexing’s Purpose
- Recognize Common Data Buses & Network Configurations
- Describe Multimeter Diagnostics & Bus Isolation
- Explain Wiring Repair & Termination Resistors
- Define LIN Buses for Body Controls
Runtime = 90 minutes
Credit Hours = 2