In this course, Introduction to Security Systems, ASE Master Technician John Forro will demystify today's key programming systems, explaining how bringing this service into your shop will not only be an added service for your customers but also create a new profit center. John will explain the workings of new automotive smart key systems, including specific OEM tips and advanced key programming and cutting tools available for your shop. If you are looking for new ways to increase your revenues, this course is a great place to start.
- Understand Vehicle Security System Operations
- Proximity Sensors
- Security System Programming
- Key Cutting
- Fob Programming
- Key Equipment
- OEM Tips
- Understand how security systems work
- Describe testing proximity sensors
- Explain NASTF and their mission
- Understand security system programming
Runtime = 82 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.75
There are no reviews yet.