- This event has passed.
Unlock the Power of Global OBD2 for European Vehicles Instructor Bob Pattengale
February 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Have you ever wondered how diagnostic trouble codes are set and how the engine management system makes those decisions? You might think the answer to this question is complex, as we are talking about European vehicles and most technicians believe EURO vehicles can only be diagnosed using an expensive OE or enhanced aftermarket scan tool. In reality the answer is simple and the solution is closer and less expensive than you might think. The solution is fully understanding the power of Global OBD2 and this seminar will provide the information needed to successfully use a Global OBD2 scan tool on European vehicles.
- What are the 10 Global OBD2 modes?
- Review the powerful list of Mode $01 data parameters.
- Understanding the power of Mode $02 – Freeze Frame data.
- What is Mode $06 and DTC set criteria?
- How to use Short Term and Long Term Fuel Trim as a diagnostic baseline and repair verification tool.
- Review the variety and differences between OBD2 generic scan tools
Instructor: Bob Pattengale
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
AVI Triple Play
- February 27, 2019 9:00am-4:00 pm EST
- Read Full Event Details