- This event has passed.
Brake Technology Update Seminar
March 1 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 pm
The practical braking application of hydraulic theory and diagnostic procedures with a focus on brake service tips to help avoid costly comebacks. Anti-Lock and Electronic Stability Control systems are reviewed with a focus on wheel speed, lateral acceleration, yaw rate and steering angle sensors, with theory of operation and how to diagnose and service these systems.
- Fundamentals of braking force review
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) overview
- Electronic Stability Control (ESP) overview
- Best recommended practices for brake service
- Top 10 tips to ensure a successful brake service
Instructor: Karl Schneider
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
Toyota Brands: Critical Scan Tool Analysis
- May 29 – 8:00am EDT, 12:00pm EDT, & 4:00pm EDT
- Read Full Event Details