SMP Keeping It Cool – Extended
April 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
LIVE April 24 @ 4:00 PM EST-Troubleshooting automotive air conditioning systems can be trickier than many technicians think, especially after replacing a third compressor. In this program, presented by Standard Motor Products director of Training Ryan Kooiman shows step-by-step procedures and a few tricks and tips to help technicians repair A/C systems right the first time. Several case studies are also featured.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain The Different Components of Automotive MVAC Systems And Their Functions
- Describe Common Causes Of Failures Of Each MVAC Component
- Identify When To Flush And When To Replace Components
- Explain Proper MVAC Testing Procedures
- Describe Differences Between R-134a And R-1234yf MVAC Systems
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
AVI Triple Play
- February 27, 2019 9:00am-4:00 pm EST
- Read Full Event Details