Essential Skills for Sensor and Actuator Diagnosis
March 24 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
The check engine light is on and you’re following a diagnostic flow chart with a series of yes or no options and at some point in the process, it recommends replacing a part or repairing a circuit. Are you 100% confident the flow chart has pointed you in the right direction? How many of you have followed the diagnostic process only to find the known good part or repair did not fix the problem? This seminar will provide a solid diagnostic validation process, with a specific focus on common sensors and actuators, which will ensure you diagnose the vehicle right the first time.
- Electrical circuit analysis for common sensors and actuators.
- Learn how to create a baseline for circuit diagnosis and validation.
- Develop a diagnostic plan after researching the issue.
- Learn how to get the most out of your diagnostic tools.
This seminar is an excellent follow-up to the Bosch Essential Skills for Electrical Diagnostics seminar.
Instructor: Robert Esterbrook
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
AVI Triple Play
- February 27, 2019 9:00am-4:00 pm EST
- Read Full Event Details