- This event has passed.
LBT-318 Power Up Your Power Stroke Skills – 6.7L
December 12, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Powerstroke 6.7L is a newer Ford diesel that is equipped with a Piezo-common rail fuel injection system, dual boost and variable vane turbocharger plus reverse flow cylinder heads.
A review of the engine and subsystems is mentioned on the following systems:
- Common rail injection system, injector and pump assembly
- Turbocharger/ wastegate equipped vs non wastegate equipped
- Cooling systems, primary and secondary/service
- PCM issues and use of wiring diagrams
- Use of scan tool, PIDS and data, wrench light issues.
- Aftertreatment and data
During this video presentation there will be visuals of the engine, the components and use of the scan tool. Diagnostic issues will be discussed. An example of a no start scenario will be shown using Ford service information. This will stress the need to use service information in repair and diagnosis.
Live Training Events
Live HD Broadcast training on current critical topics, led by instructors from The Groups’ unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss this Upcoming Live Event
LBT-344 Euro Wiring Diagrams
- February 20, 2019 4:00-5:00 pm EDT
- Read Full Event Details