- This event has passed.
Keep Your Cool
December 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
JOIN US LIVE DECEMBER 15 @ 12:00-1:00 PM ET
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
AVI Instructor John Forro will cover the latest technology on A/C systems.
John will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*registration info given upon course enrollment
New A/C Diagnostic Strategies
This course will cover R-1234yf systems, along with advanced procedures and tools for maintenance. Also covered will be A/C system diagnostics using scan tools, pressure gauges, reclaimers/recyclers, leak detection equipment and thermal imaging cameras.
- A/C System Evolution
- R-1234yf and Legacy Refrigerants
- Leak Detection Options
- A/C Diagnostics Using Thermal Imaging
- New Uses for Scan Tools in Basic A/C Diagnostics
- Advanced Pressure Gauge Usage
- New A/C components such as plastic pressure lines and “line in line”
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Define Methods to Perform Accurate Leak Detection on R-1234yf systems
- Explain the Pressure Relationships Between Older and New refrigerants
- Describe New A/C Line Styles
- Understand New Methods to Replace Schrader Valves
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
High Voltage Component Strategies
- February 16, 2022 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET
- Read Full Event Details