JOIN US LIVE DECEMBER 15 @ 12:00-1:00 PM ET
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
AVI Instructor John Forro will cover the latest technology on A/C systems.
John will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*registration info given upon course enrollment
New A/C Diagnostic Strategies
This course will cover R-1234yf systems, along with advanced procedures and tools for maintenance. Also covered will be A/C system diagnostics using scan tools, pressure gauges, reclaimers/recyclers, leak detection equipment and thermal imaging cameras.
- A/C System Evolution
- R-1234yf and Legacy Refrigerants
- Leak Detection Options
- A/C Diagnostics Using Thermal Imaging
- New Uses for Scan Tools in Basic A/C Diagnostics
- Advanced Pressure Gauge Usage
- New A/C components such as plastic pressure lines and “line in line”
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Define Methods to Perform Accurate Leak Detection on R-1234yf systems
- Explain the Pressure Relationships Between Older and New refrigerants
- Describe New A/C Line Styles
- Understand New Methods to Replace Schrader Valves