Transmission and drivability problems often present similar complaints. In this class, taught by Wayne Colona from ATSG, you will learn what can cause these issues and how to fix them. Since many engine & transmission controls and sensors share common grounds & power supplies, each of them has a great effect on each other.
This class will provide you with information about many POWERTRAIN problems, all of which will exhibit drivability issues, that can be difficult to diagnose. There are over 20 specific vehicle examples in this class and Wayne will cover the Complaint, the Cause & the Correction.
These are just some of the topics presented in this class:
- BMW X-Drive – Transfer case grinding noise
- VW/Audi 09G/09M TF60-SN – Drag or partial bind on takeoff
- Hyundai Sante Fe F4A50 – P0500 vehicle speed sensor fault
- Subaru 4AT – Diagnosing performance DTC’s
- Toyota/Lexus U140/240-U150/250 – Harsh shifts after startup
- Dodge Charger – Driveline vibration/shudder coming to a stop
- Ford 5R55S – P0713/various solenoid faults/TCC cycling
- Ford 6F35 – Harsh shifts or engagements
- Ford F450-550 trucks – Intermittent solenoid codes
- Dodge AS68RC – TRS codes after repairs
- GM 4L70E – Input speed sensor fault
Runtime: 2 hours
ATSG Insight 73pg Manual Included