Are you making the best use of your road tests for diagnostics? Join us to discover a procedure that has been proven to work on no-code and code diagnostics to determine the PCM fuel control for driveability issues.
This proven four-step procedure, when added to the roadtest, will greatly help as your first step in the diagnostic process for engine performance.
- Validating Fuel Trim Control
- When to use the Enhanced Side of the scan tool or OBD2 side
- Evaluating sensors inputs
- Why use this as a starting point in all diagnostics
- How to use the similar conditions window
- Determine Rear o2 Fuel Trim
- How to read Freeze Frame and Drive Cycles
You are already doing roadtests, so why not make the best use of your time?
Runtime: 133 minutes