This video presentation will review the Powerstroke 6.0L and subsystems.
This presentation will cover the diagnosis and update information needed to repair issues found on these trucks. Information will include:
- Review of the high pressure oil system, leak checks and components
- Fuel system updates and issues found
- PCM connectors and common communication issues
- Fuel injector review. Diagnosis, engine oil issues. Causes for aeration
- Inspection of injector sleeves, issues found with coolant and diesel contamination
- Testing of the turbocharger, boost vs backpressure
- Engine oil pressure diagnosis and how it affects the ICP pressure.
The video will include instruction using the IDS scan tool used by Ford. Various scenarios will be displayed to explain procedures and diagnostic information used.
Runtime: 66 mins
There are no reviews yet.