The newest engine in the Duramax family is the L5P. This engine includes mechanical upgrades, a new fuel delivery system, solenoid style fuel injectors, a revised high pressure pump, and a brand new air induction system with a high tech mass air flow sensor. These compliments contribute to making an incredible 925 ft. lbs. of torque. This program, Duramax Diesel Update: L5P, will take you through the diagnostic procedures and component testing techniques of the low and high pressure fuel system, the new air induction system along with revised emission components to keep you up to date with GM’s latest diesel engine.
- Understanding Low Side Fuel Stress Test
- Understanding Procedures with Scan Tool for Resets and Relearns
- Know how to perform a Cylinder Contribution Test
- Understanding Important Data PID List
- Know how to perform a Bi-directional Test
- Know the newest parts for a more quiet operation (Oil Pan, Valve Cover, and Fuel System)
- Understand how to perform Sensor Testing
- Understanding Service and Maintenance
Runtime: 1 hour
There are no reviews yet.