The ASE A1 Certification program covers what you need to know about General Engine Diagnostics and repair. Dave Hobbs demonstrates the tools that will be needed in the shop and also tips and tricks on how to diagnosis and repair an engine. This class has massive amounts of hands-on training and explores how to disassemble an engine block and also gives you pointers of what questions you may find on the A1 test. Your training starts here, learn new skills, pass your A1 test and earn your patch.
This program covers:
* General Engine Diagnosis
* Cylinder Head and Valve Train Diagnosis and Repair
* Engine Block Diagnosis and Repair
* Lubrication and Cooling System Diagnosis and Repair.
* Fuel, Electrical, Ignition, and Exhaust Systems Inspection and Service
* ASE’s A1 Test Prep Task List – Know what you’ll be tested on
* Interactive Practice Quizzes – Identify the topics on which to focus your study time
* Comprehensive Study Guide with Glossary of Terms
* 4 hours of video
Note: The A1 Test Prep Study Guide is NOT downloadable and may only be viewed online.
Runtime: 240 minutes