ARCHIVED HD BROADCAST – In Part 3 of our Diagnostic Strategies Series, this HD Broadcast will cover Ignition & Misfires. As with Part 1 on Air Induction and Part 2 on Fuel Delivery, this course is designed to help the technician with diagnostic information they can use on a daily basis.
Your instructor, Ron Bilyeu has over 30 years of experience and will share his knowledge of the following topics:
- Identifying cylinder misfires using DTCs, Misfire PIDs and more.
- Mode 6 – The Good & The Bad.
- Cylinder contribution and balance testing.
- O.P. and Near C.O.P. systems.
- Primary, Secondary and Amperage waveform analysis.
- Ignition testing using O2 sensor data
- AND MUCH MORE!