Service writing for diesel shops can be quite different than other types of repair facilities.
AVI instructor Tony Salas delivers this course from a real-world perspective, having owned his own diesel repair shop for many years. If you are a service writer for diesel, this course will definitely give you valuable information to make your shop more money.
- Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the Basics of Diesel Engine Operation
- Identify the Components and Parts of a Diesel Engine
- Describe Possible Issues with Component Operations
- Recognize Documentation Issues from Technicians
- Describe the Proper Method of Quoting Labor Rates
Topics covered include:
- Diesel Basics
- Diesel Compression Operation
- Diesel Emission Systems
- Diesel Fuel Systems and Fuel Controls
- Different Diesel Manufacturers
- Common Rail Fuel Function and Issues
- Proper Pricing and Documentation for the Service Order
- And More…
Runtime: 103 minutes
There are no reviews yet.