Things you may have known (but probably don’t) with Tony Salas
Tony Salas, one of the aftermarket’s most respected diesel instructors, offers up some of his best tips and tricks when servicing a variety of the popular light duty diesel engines Cummins, Duramax, and Power Stroke.
Tony’s tips not only help you fix diesels faster, but he also points out how to prevent future customer issues and what you may be doing wrong that leads to comebacks.
- Case Studies
- Diagnostic Scenarios
- Induction Systems
- Common Rail Injection Issues
- Programming Issues
- Drivability Problems
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify Steps To Prevent Duramax 6.6L Engine Issues Regarding Injector Clogging
- Explain How Variable Vane Turbochargers Work and Various Diagnostic Procedures Related to them
- Describe Methods To Prevent Excessive Diesel Regenerations
- Explain Various Methods To Prevent and Repair Coolant Electrolysis
- Describe Power Stroke 6.7L CP4 Pumps and Their Preventative Maintenance
- Recognize and Check For Turbocharger Boost Leaks
- Explain How To Test Cummins 5.9L Common Rail Issues Using Air Pressure
There are no reviews yet.