Master driveability technician and instructor Ron Bilyeu gives you his step-by-step approach to modern driveability repair. He uses the Intelligent Diagnostics of the Snap-on® Zeus to show you quicker and more accurate troubleshooting. Ron’s approach will be the reference you will be using for years to come.
- Complete diagnostic process – from customer interview right though component pinpoint tests.
- Start to finish problem identification – air, fuel & ignition.
- Hands-on diagnostics – 2003 Kia Sedona 3.5L
- Hands-on diagnostics – 2015 Chevy Cruze 1.4L
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe The Importance of a Specific Diagnostic Routine
- Identify Key Elements of Misfire Diagnostics
- Explain The Navigation of the Intelligent Diagnostics System software
- Perform An In-Bay Multi-code Diagnostic Procedure
Runtime: 51 minutes