ADVANCED EV TRAINING
WITH DELPHI INSTRUCTOR DAVE HOBBS
2-DAY HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
In this special 2-day hands-on training event we’ll bring you valuable and practical information on electrified vehicle system.
- Ripple Voltage Testing
- 3-phase brushless DC motors (fan motors, fuel pumps, etc.)
- Parasitic Battery Drain Tests
- Verification Voltage Test
- Insulation Testing vs. Phase ResistanceTesting
- Changes in HV Power Down Procedures
November 6-9, 2023
Yearly All Access Pass Member Price $2,095 List Price $2,495 for Non-Members
*Includes Airfare (up to $500), hotel, ground transportation, breakfast and lunch for the 2 days of training and closing night dinner.
Training will be the 7th & 8th from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Attendees receive a certificate of completion upon passing a post test at end of class. Classes held at the Training & Research Center in Ft. Myers, FL.
Classes held at The Group Training Academy Training & Research Center in Ft. Myers, FL.