The money is what really matters. Managing the money is the difference between enjoying your role as an owner or manager and struggling to make ends meet. You don’t need to be an accountant. You need to understand the realities of what really affects your profits. Those same realities give you the ability to make decisions for your business based on current and projected financial performance.
- Understanding the Profit and Loss statement
- Properly pricing labor and parts sales
- Staff efficiency and productivity
- Key Performance Indicators – the numbers you need to monitor and the frequency they should be checked
- Budgets for forecasting sales and managing expenses