The days of simple air conditioning and heating repairs are long gone, which means the strategy for diagnosing these systems need to change. Today’s climate control systems are fully integrated, using a complex vehicle network, with shared modules, sensors and actuators. The answer for the customers concern could be a simple sensor failure or a stuck actuator blend door. This session sponsored by Bosch will help you develop a solid strategy for diagnosing the complete system, which will ensure the issue is diagnosed accurately and efficiently the first time.
- Overview of integrated climate control systems
- Review common sensors and input devices
- Review common actuators found on climate control systems
- How to use a systematic approach to solving climate control issues
- September 2019 Watch & Win Course
- Each chapter completed will grant you one entry for the Watch & Win contest.
- Prize is $50 AMEX Gift Card & a Pronto Backpack