Instructor Dave Hobbs uses the ATech #812c training board to demonstrate the components and testing procedures for automotive charging systems. Using the training board, Dave shows several testing methods, including using meters and labscopes.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the Various Components of A Charging System
- Recognize Charging System Component Common Malfunctions
- Explain the Schematic of the ATech #812c Training Board
- Describe Proper Diagnostic and Testing of Charging Components
- Interpret the Schematic of the ATech #812c Training Board
- Explain Proper Use of a Multi-meter and a Labscope During Testing
- Charging System Basics
- System Component Functions
- ATech #812c Training Board Schematic Interpretation
- Multi-meter Set-up and Testing of the Charging System
- Labscope Set-up and Testing of the Charging System
Runtime: 59 minutes
There are no reviews yet.