Every technician that uses or is looking to start using a labscope in their diagnostics will gain valuable knowledge form this course. Instructor Ron Bilyeu covers all of the critical sensor signals you will encounter, and what you should be looking for when interpreting their patterns and waveforms.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the Various Types of Waveform Patterns
- Identify the Major Automotive Sensors
- Interpret Major Automotive Sensor Waveform Patterns
- Describe Using Pattern Analysis for Diagnostic Purposes
- Recognize Problem Patterns & Their Meaning
Topics covered include:
- Throttle & Thermistor Sensors
- Hall Effect & Mass Air Flow Sensors
- O2 Sensors & Fuel Injector Analysis
- Ignition Patterns
- Amp Probe Testing
- And More…
Run Time: 57 minutes
There are no reviews yet.