You’ve got a Euro car as your next job with an electrical problem, You’re pulling up the wiring diagrams and you can’t make heads or tail of it. Has this frustration ever happened to you?
This class will help unravel the mysterious format in the EURO DIN wiring diagrams! We will cover Tips and Techniques to trace that circuit across the many pages that are common in this type of wiring diagram, allowing you to have a road map to get a handle on the problem.
In this class the student will be introduced to the aspects of the DIN wiring diagram structures.
Upon completion of this course, student should understand
- Determining the Current trac path and follow the circuit between pages
- Identify wiring color and sizes
- Find key information on commonly used symbols and information
- Reference Components Identification symbols
- Navigate the different wiring diagrams to find components, grounds, and power
There are no reviews yet.