Updating Your Tools-Scan Tool Software Updating
Selecting PIDs for Misfire Diagnostics
Launch ADAS: Static vs Dynamic Update
Using Topology Functions
OBD II Diagnostic Tips Scanner, Scope Global OBD2 Mod Types
Fuel Trim Diagnostics
Using Mode 6
Mode 9-10 Launch Tip
Vehicle Data Storage & Use
Speed Up Your Diagnostics Skills with Launch Scan Tool
Relative Compression Test Tip
Ford KOEO, KOER, CONT Codes Scanner
Registering Your Scan Tool
LBT-440 Intro to Scope Usage Featuring LAUNCH X431 Throttle III
If you are an experienced user of the Launch family of scan tools, this class is for you! Let’s face it, there is a need to use all tools to their full potential.
This program will cover everything from diagnostic tips to time saving processes and how to use value added accessories that speed up diagnostic flow.
This program is geared to making you the most effective Launch scan tool user you can be.
- Ensuring Tool is Updated
- Mode 6
- Mode 10 Codes
- OBD Tips
- Using The Right Tool Functions for The Best Diagnostic Outcome
- Battery Testing
- Sending Operational Input to Launch
- Scoping With Your Scanner
- HDMI Output Ideas
- Scan tool Tips Using OEM Websites
- Thermal Camera Usage
- Bi-directional Controls
- Reset Functions
- Injector Coding
LBT-432 ADAS Operations Featuring LAUNCH X431 Throttle III
ADAS Systems and Proper Calibration
ADAS systems are designed to increase safety by fusing many sensor systems together, providing the vehicle with data used to increase driver awareness or even take corrective action.
Proper service and calibration of these systems are mandatory to achieve proper operation. There are many factors that must be checked before calibration procedures are started, such as rear alignment thrust angle and more.
In this ADAS training program, featuring LAUNCH ADAS calibration equipment for hands-on calibrations, you will learn how to properly document and repair these important safety systems.
- ADAS components (forward cameras etc.)
- Side collision avoidance systems
- ADAS variables – different systems
- Dynamic calibrations
- Static calibrations
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Attendees will be able to discuss ADAS components
- Attendees will be able to visualize front camera calibration procedures & operations
- Utilizing proper calibration equipment, the attendee will be able to verbalize calibration procedures
- Attendee will be able to verbalize steps taken before doing ADAS calibrations