AVI Million Dollar Training Giveaway
Who Killed Dr. Stoichiometric?
“Who Killed Dr. Stoichiometric” is a courtroom themed diagnostic training event designed to challenge your engine performance skills.
Scroll down to start your training
You’re the Technician:
Examine Video Evidence, Earn Credits
“Who Killed Dr. Stoichiometric: Engine Performance Essentials” – Presented by industry leading trainers, this course features 5 training tasks to familiarize yourself with the following:
- What is Stoichiometric Efficiency
- Engine Performance Case Study Using Scan Data
- Testing for Alcohol & It’s Effects
- Electrical Testing Using Wiring Schematics
- Understanding Volumetric Efficiency
“Who Killed Dr. Stoichiometric: The Trial”
Broadcast LIVE from the AVI Conference in Las Vegas, Tuesday November 1st @ 1:15 pm PST
Technicians are invited to take part in this interactive training event with AVI instructor, Ron Bilyeu. You will join in examining evidence with the instructor (better known as the prosecutor) to prove beyond a reasonable doubt who killed Dr. Stoichiometric. The prosecutor will lead you to discover all aspects of engine inefficiency that ultimately led to the demise of the doctor.
In this engine performance course you will learn insider information from leading industry experts Bosch, DENSO and Delphi. These industry experts will be cross-examined as you learn:
- Diagnostic Testing procedures on fuel systems, air induction systems, and engine control systems
- Updated information on new Mass Air Flow sensor technology
- GDI high pressure pump diagnostics
- Wide-band O2 sensor diagnostics
- Testing fuel pump circuitry
- And more…
You, as a member of the jury, will help decide the final verdict as to Who Killed Dr. Stoichiometric!