JOIN US LIVE DECEMBER 15 @ 12:00-1:00 PM ET
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
AVI Instructor John Forro will cover high voltage components.
John will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*Registration info given upon course enrollment
The course covers the components that make these vehicles unique and delves deep into their operation, their specialized components and effective diagnostic procedures. It also extensively covers the most critical subject of the lessons: safety. This class explains the vehicle’s workings, preparing the vehicle for safe diagnostic interaction, proper personal protective equipment for the technician, and recommended tools.
- Critical thinking that leads to the proper diagnostic path
- Inverter/converter components and their functions
- How to test inverter/converter components
- High voltage battery pack components and their functions
- How to test high voltage battery pack components
- Communicate on high voltage battery technology and components
- Motor generator testing using labscopes
- Important scan tool PIDs & DTC diagnostics
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able to:
- Define the Steps to Disassemble The Inverter/Converter Assembly
- Explain the High Voltage Battery Pack Components
- Describe Motor Generator Proper Testing Methods
- Understand the Most Important Scan Tool PIDs Related To HV Testing
High Voltage Component StrategiesView Course
This class explains the vehicle’s workings, preparing the vehicle for safe diagnostic interaction, proper personal protective equipment for the technician, and recommended tools.