ZF/TRW ADAS Technology w/Niel Speetjen (ZF)
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar is all about ADAS technology. Step by step to Autonomous driving is the topic of this webinar. You will learn the function of Radar, Camera and Lidar sensors and the Trainer will show you how most likely Autonomous Vehicles will work. ADAS systems like lane assist and Emergency braking will be explained as well.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to:
- Understand Emergency braking systems
- Identify different driver assist functions and their operations
- Describe functions and impacts of radar, camera and Lidar systems
- Show basic settings of radar and camera systems
- Understand the importance of 3D Lidar systems for Autonomous Vehicles
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
LBT-361 European & Asian Cylinder Management
- Through the Month of May
- Read Full Event Details