- This event has passed.
ZF Transmission Hydraulic Fundamentals
June 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mechanics, hydraulics and electronic controls are all merged into the modern ZF automatic transmission. Let’s focus on the hydraulic operation inside an automatic transmission and how electronic signal are converted into hydro static pressures to tune the transmission operation in shift quality and fuel efficiency. A hydraulics class that starts from the ground up to have a better understand of hydro statics in action.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to:
- Oil pump function, fluid flow and fluid pressure build up
- Main line pressure and its regulation
- Differences between hydraulic shift valves, regulator valves and servo valves
- Describe differences between pressure regulators and solenoids
- Identify the different characteristics of pressure regulators
- Transmissions oil designed to operate with transmission, torque converter and electronic transmission controls
Instructor: Niel Speetjens
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
LBT-390 Ignition System Testing
- Through the Month of June
- Read Full Event Details