- This event has passed.
ZF Torque Convertor Diagnostics w/Niel Speetjens (ZF)
May 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
From mechanical energy to hydraulic energy to multiplied mechanical energy. Learn to understand the principals of the 2 way and 3 way torque converters from ZF. From fluid flow to lock up, from start up to coupling faze. Take a look inside the operating ZF torque converter to improve your diagnostic skills and learn to understand wear patern.
After completing this training, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the principals about a fluid clutch and torque converter
- Describe the 3 components that are used in a torque converter
- Understand hydro dynamic fluid flow – toque multiplication stage and coupling stage
- Understand the lock up clutch operation and regulation
- Explain common failures and malfunctions in torque converter and lock up systems
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
LBT-391 Three’s Company – Advanced Fuel Pump Diagnostics
- Through the Month of July
- Read Full Event Details