**PREMIERE LIVE EVENT** – Thermal Imaging and NVH Diagnostics
September 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
JOIN US LIVE SEPTEMBER 29 @ 12:00-1:00 PM ET
FOR THIS PREMIERE LIVE EVENT!
AVI Instructor John Forro will cover how the NVH tool can be used for
driveline noise diagnostics, engine noises, suspension complaints, and exhaust leaks.
John will hold a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to answer any questions you have.
*Registration info given upon course enrollment.
Instructor John Forro gives an in-depth explanation of using thermal imaging techniques for diagnostics, including parasitic battery drains, overheating issues, wheel bearing issues and more. Also discussed are NVH tools and the pros and cons of each tool, along with real-world examples of NVH diagnostics.
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Techniques
- Using Thermal Imaging for Diagnostics
- Different NVH Tools and Software
- Set-up of NVH Tools and Proper Usage
- X,Y,Z Axis NVH Analysis
- NVH Waveform Versus Bar Graph Display
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Relate Thermal Imaging to Automotive Diagnostics
- Describe Differences Between NVH Tools and Software
- Define the 3 Axis NVH Parameters
- Correlate NVH Data to Repair Related Targets
Runtime = 59 minutes
Credit Hours = 1.5
New monthly training on current critical topics, led by instructors from AVI’s unparalleled network of innovators and experts.
Don’t Miss This Training Event
Thermal Imaging and NVH Diagnostics
- Premiere Live Event – September 29 @ 12:00pm ET
- Read Full Event Details